Rockhouse Mountain Productions
Rockhouse Mountain Productions is a mixed media production company based in northern New England. We specialize in place-based documentary films, oral history projects, archival research, and combinations of all the above. Rockhouse Mountain Productions is a division of the Rockhouse Mountain Institute.
Our latest nonfiction project, HOME COUNTRY, set in the Somali diaspora community of Portland Maine, has been published on Zeega. You can access the project by clicking here (preview it below). Recommended viewing with Chrome or Safari web browsers.
Contact alyceornella (at) gmail (dot) com if you would like more information about HOME COUNTRY.
- Maine Grassroots Media Conference / Maine Media Workshops
- 'MUNJOY HILL', a new doc - in - progress from RMP.
- Update on The Eventful Life of Al Hawkes.
- Official selection at CIFF, the future of Eventful Life, new projects
- Image Gazer Film Fest and Points North Forum; Fall screenings in Maine
- MIFF roundup and official selection at NDX
- Official Selection at Kahbang Music & Arts Festival
- July Screenings in Maine
- Just announced: Screening at the 2010 American Folklore Society, Nashville